We would like to provide you and your families with an update regarding our availability during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to keep our patients and community healthy.
- You will be asked these questions when you arrive for your appointment:
- Do you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, including cough or shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the past 14 days?
- We ask you to arrive at your appointment wearing a face covering. If you do not have access to a face covering, we will provide you with one.
- We will be taking your temperature and have forms for you to read, fill out and sign. A copy of these forms are below.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys or communal objects, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We hope you and your families are staying healthy during this time!
If you would like to learn more about our COVID-19 prevention protocols in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, or schedule an appointment with our dentists, call Crystal Lake Dental Care at 763-588-8426. A member of our team can tell you more and schedule your appointment with Dr. Frank Russomanno or Dr. Neil Keane.